Well, yep.. Subject tells what my problem is. When I press upload button it just starts uploading and never ends, until browser gives up and give me blank page. That is problem on old form.
In new form I can upload all files my can’t selected the main .zip file. Every other files I can select. I have tried Firefox and Chrome but upload isn’t working. And main .zip file is under 5mb so that can’t be problem either.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Kubuntu 9.04, Firefox – I can upload only files under 0.5MB, but only after restarting the browser after each time. Since you can’t use old upload form when updating items, it’s a pain in the… y’know.
I though that few beers maybe little disturb my uploading last night but no succeed with uploading now either. So maybe I need contact to staff.