1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
therapynetwork says

Hello

Please help I have limited computer skills.

I have downloaded the theme medicenter and unzipped the file and uploaded medicenter.zip to wordpress.

it takes a few minutes and all that comes up is a message “are you sure you want to do this?” and then takes me back to the upload page?

I have installed WP to my FTP about 2hrs ago is there a time delay before I can upload themes or something?

please help.

760 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Gareth_Gillman says

No such time limit in WP, there could be numerous reasons why it won’t but most common are:

- incorrect file permissions on the wp-content folder & files
- PHP upload limits set by your web host
- the theme isn't compatible with your version of WP

Try and install another theme, such as one of the themes from the WP directory, if that works then it helps nail it down.

1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
lou29 says

i got same problem …. i can upload different theme but i can not upload medicenter. Please ? need help aswelll. Thanks

433 posts Keep Walking
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

i got same problem …. i can upload different theme but i can not upload medicenter. Please ? need help aswelll. Thanks

It sounds like a server-side issue. There might be some limit values that need to be increased. I would suggest to contact your hosting to check the configuration in php.ini. They should be able to help you out. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by