Hi, Being a bit of a newbie to Wordpress I’m a little stumped when it comes to Captcha.
I’m using the Avada, which is fabulous, but I can’t find a way to use captcha to minimize spam in both the contact form (from theme options) plus another form I’ve created in html on another page. I’d also like to use the plugin bbpress. So that’s three seperate captcha’s I need which is fine if I use different forms from the theme or Contact 7 for example but the combination of the theme form, my bespoke form and the bbpress plugin.
Anyone with any pointers, much appreciated Thanks
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Beta Tester