2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
DiamondGiusi says

Word on the street is that we’re looking at captcha and trying to find a better solution. I guess no one really likes capctha :)

I have the ultimate solution, but I can’t build it. I have the ultimate solution to all log in and out but I will need someone to help me build the software…

1 post
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
seiran says

pretty sure it took me about 5-10mins just to log in… I kept trying to refresh the captcha and it just generated gibberish..

http://www.patricklamond.com/captcha-screenshot.jpg

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
gin123 says

The capcha is literally impossible. The second word is completely unclear. I refuse to use this website now. How can you possibly treat your customers like this? The second word isn’t even remotely clear.

5105 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

The capcha is literally impossible. The second word is completely unclear. I refuse to use this website now. How can you possibly treat your customers like this? The second word isn’t even remotely clear.

Bit of an old thread, but I’ll respond before I lock it down. The idea with reCaptcha is that one word is always clearer than the other, and by trying to guess at the second word you’re helping decipher and digitize old editions of books, newspapers etc. It’s always been my understanding that the unclear word doesn’t have to be exactly correct and you often only have to be close. And sadly, due to the immense amount of spammers on the Internet, it’s become a necessary evil.

For more information see – http://www.google.com/recaptcha/learnmore

by
by
by
by
by
by