6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ustun says

hello, I already bought wp3 edition. Unfortunately I didnot use this theme because when i uploaded it the loaded theme was wp 1.0 edition. and it isnot any relationship with the theme i bought. If anyone help me how can i loaded this theme since i already pay the money but i didn t use it.

3221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

hello, I already bought wp3 edition. Unfortunately I didnot use this theme because when i uploaded it the loaded theme was wp 1.0 edition. and it isnot any relationship with the theme i bought. If anyone help me how can i loaded this theme since i already pay the money but i didn t use it.

you sure it wasnt version 1.0 of the theme?

3221 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

EDIT : double

6 posts
ustun says

Unfortunately not. I saw this theme in theme forest website then i purchased. But when i load it . the seen template is cars dealer 1.0. i did not understand anything i really bored about it.

3221 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

if your talking about this theme http://themeforest.net/item/cars-dealer-wp3-edition/120229 then yes it does work with WordPress 3.0 the theme version maybe 1.0 its impossible for it to be for WordPress 1.0 as when it was uploaded to themeforest they werent accepting anything for a version that low

6 posts
ustun says

I THINK SOMETHING IS MISSING INSIDE OF THE DOWNLOADED THEME . SEVERAL TIMES I DOWNLOADED BUT WHEN I OPEN INSIDE , ONLY CARS DEALER 1 .0 EDITION ZIP FOLDER .

WHEN I MAKE ZIP ALL FILE , AGAIN IT IS ONLY SEEN 1 .0 EDITION

6 posts
ustun says

I THINK SOMETHING IS MISSING INSIDE OF THE DOWNLOADED THEME . SEVERAL TIMES I DOWNLOADED BUT WHEN I OPEN INSIDE , ONLY CARS DEALER 1 .0 EDITION ZIP FOLDER .

WHEN I MAKE ZIP ALL FILE , AGAIN IT IS ONLY SEEN 1 .0 EDITION

3221 posts
+1 more
organicbee says

I THINK SOMETHING IS MISSING INSIDE OF THE DOWNLOADED THEME . SEVERAL TIMES I DOWNLOADED BUT WHEN I OPEN INSIDE , ONLY CARS DEALER 1 .0 EDITION ZIP FOLDER . WHEN I MAKE ZIP ALL FILE , AGAIN IT IS ONLY SEEN 1 .0 EDITION

http://wiki.envato.com/buying/support-buying/solving-broken-theme-issues/

6 posts
ustun says

thank you for the link that you send me. But yes before i saw this video and follow it. Again i apply the rule that i seen inside of it. However nothing is changed . and i really regret for buying this theme.

when i open downloaded file . there are 5 files inside of it.there are documents,library, license, upgrade and wp3 . THen i open wp3 file, there are 3 file inside of it.one is cars dealer , other is dymmycontents.xml, last one is tableexample.csl.

I made cars dealer file to zip file and upload it to my template but nothing is changed . It is stil cars dealer 1.0 edition. And any realitions with the theme that i bought, cars dealer wp3 edition.

I really disapointed.:(

441 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says

Hi ustun,

Have you contacted the author of this theme, to ask for assistance? As it says on LayeredPixels’s user profile, he has an external support site which you might find very useful.

Another way you could try to upload your theme is via FTP , rather than the WordPress theme uploader.

Good luck!
Kate

by
by
by
by
by
by