523 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says
ToivoMedia said
That’s a good tip Zeplix, thanks. I’m waiting for approval to adobe marketplace. It’s been about 6 months so I should be online before the year ends :)

It’s weird. As I said, I got accepted in about a month (a few weeks ago), so I’ve actually submitted my stuff AND gotten accepted, in the same period that they haven’t looked at yours. It seems like it’s a horrible system to be honest.

113 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
Sneek says
Zeplix said
Sneek said
Zeplix said
Sneek said
Ive had all my files approved on the Photoshop Market place, but im waiting on my actual profile account to be approved :/ how long can this take? on a positive note i had my first referal deposit today, after 189 clickthroughs, 2 registered :D

For me it took a bit over a month to get approved.

Also, as far as I know, your items won’t show up until you’re approved, no? At least they didn’t for me!
thats Correct, my items say approved. My profile says Approval pending !

Here’s a bit of an important tip: When your account gets approved, go in and duplicate your items, and also edit the ones you have to make them unpublished. Why? Because it seems that even if you aren’t approved, the date of your items stay the same. That means that when you finally get approved, your items won’t show up on the front page, because they are “old”. You will get most of your clickthroughs while being on the front page. So remove the old ones, duplicate them, and make them appear on the front page.

My old ones barely got a single clickthrough. When duplicated and removed the old ones (that were never shown), they got over 40 clicks each, so it’s quite important :) Adobe marketplace is sort of silly that way.

Legend, thanks for the advice mate :)

523 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+10 more
Zeplix says
Sneek said
Zeplix said
Sneek said
Zeplix said
Sneek said
Ive had all my files approved on the Photoshop Market place, but im waiting on my actual profile account to be approved :/ how long can this take? on a positive note i had my first referal deposit today, after 189 clickthroughs, 2 registered :D

For me it took a bit over a month to get approved.

Also, as far as I know, your items won’t show up until you’re approved, no? At least they didn’t for me!
thats Correct, my items say approved. My profile says Approval pending !

Here’s a bit of an important tip: When your account gets approved, go in and duplicate your items, and also edit the ones you have to make them unpublished. Why? Because it seems that even if you aren’t approved, the date of your items stay the same. That means that when you finally get approved, your items won’t show up on the front page, because they are “old”. You will get most of your clickthroughs while being on the front page. So remove the old ones, duplicate them, and make them appear on the front page.

My old ones barely got a single clickthrough. When duplicated and removed the old ones (that were never shown), they got over 40 clicks each, so it’s quite important :) Adobe marketplace is sort of silly that way.
Legend, thanks for the advice mate :)

Glad I could help :) It’s just a little snibbit… you shouldn’t really have to do it, it’s somewhat idiotic that they make a glaring mistake like that in their system.

16 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Mo_designs says

Hey Brochure makers, check your pricing of any items advertised on The Exchange… GR must have put the prices up recently and a potential customer of my had a really bad user experience. My listing at The Exchange was $7, but the price at GR had gone up to $10 and the customer was going to use credit card instead of credits so the price ended up being $12… so the customer bailed and emailed me to let me know that they were upset with the pricing issue.

No pricing surprises = happy customers.

Go team!

82 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
flamedidea says
Dzinc said

Proposal

To prove the effectiveness of using Adobe Exchange to gain referrals, promote items, and increase earnings.

Is adobe exchange and marketplace the same? im kinda confuse _. I’ve just googled adobe marketplace then registered easily and waiting for approval,Ive also submitted offerings, but i think that wont be approved to unless I am approved as a seller tough,

Thanks for the post!

314 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
stefusilviu says
flamedidea said

Is adobe exchange and marketplace the same? im kinda confuse _.

Thanks for the post!

Is not the same.

by
by
by
by
by
by