17 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
KenH83 says

I think it would be nice for the categories of the site templates to be better categorized in what kind of template it is.. not what kind of market it is designed for, as for example, a so called “retail” template, would work just fine for a non-profit wbesite without major changes.

The biggest, and I believe most difficult problem is finding responsive themes.. and ONLY responsive themes.

Like right now, I am looking for Wordpress templates, and it must be responsive. It’s hard to sift through 2,195 (Current Wordpress template count) to find just responsive ones.

Perhaps someone could show me how to search for Wordpress templates that are responsive. Maybe I’m overlooking something ..and as a result this thread then becomes pointless.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Ken

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

Perhaps someone could show me how to search for Wordpress templates that are responsive.

Hi Ken, welcome to the forums. A quick way to search through responsive themes is after finding one, simply click on the item’s responsive attribute, and it should take you to the desired list. This applies to any other listed attribute as well. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by