335 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MeGustaMusic says

Hi, I was wondering which is your favorite cellphone security software for android, or what would you recommend to improve the security in case “it falls in the wrong hands!” :evilgrin: . Thanks!

235 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
ichurakov says

I join to this question.

58 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Romania
CRIScx22 says

Hi ! Well, my smart phone came with AVG mobile security installed for 1 year. It has many nice features and among those it has a nice anti-theft option which works by registering with your google account. After you register, it will give you the following options: “Locate your device using Google Maps”, “Remotely lock your device”, Remotely wipe personal data from your device”.

I don’t know how efficient it is because I’ve never lost my phone and I really hope I won’t get to test this application for real anytime soon. I recommend you take a look at it.

235 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
ichurakov says

It has many nice features and among those it has a nice anti-theft option which works by registering with your google account. After you register, it will give you the following options: “Locate your device using Google Maps”, “Remotely lock your device”, Remotely wipe personal data from your device”.
Thanks for advice CRIScx22. This is Android-native feature. You can control your devices through Goole Play using your desktop/laptop without additional apps.
by
by
by
by
by
by