29 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
KomiDesign says

Hi guys ! I’m curious, how much money have you spent on your office-working place chair ?
Do you have some recommendation ? Recently i saw on envato note blog that this guy has an envato chair and i started to search for it but didn’t find anywhere :) .Looks cool.

IMG_5498

I must say that most of my time i work sitting on my sofa but my back is killing me and now i’ve decided to buy a nice chair.

PS: That would be awesome too :) ..but again, it seems to be impossible to find a place to buy from.

\\
249 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Bulgaria
joomfx says

Man, Parallelus’ chair is really nice but it is not an Envato chair :) Envato does not provide chairs. This is just a nice chair with the Envato sticker ;)

I’m currently not using any fancy chair but I’m also thinking about purchasing one..

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
KomiDesign says

:) Who knows ,maybe they gave him one as a prize for becoming a power elite author .

349 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
kops says

Senator Enigma E740MF – big, comfy, sturdy and loads of buttons and levers to play with :) Paid about £400 for it a year or so ago. Figured if I’m going to spend 1/3 of my day sitting in it then it’s worth the investment.

1868 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

...Recently i saw on envato note blog that this guy has an envato chair and i started to search for it but didn’t find anywhere :)...

Its the “Embody” chair by Herman Miller.

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
KomiDesign says

...Recently i saw on envato note blog that this guy has an envato chair and i started to search for it but didn’t find anywhere :)...

Indeed :) ..only that is “just” a little bit expensive ( minimum $1449 ) .But probably is worth it.

1029 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
+5 more
Parallelus says

Yeah, that’s the one. I put the Envato sticker over the Herman Miller logo a couple days before those pictures were taken. It’s still there.

It is expensive. I ordered it late one night while getting my new office furniture and the next morning I woke up and found my wife had canceled the order! She saw the price of the chair in a purchase confirmation email and logged into the website to cancel the order. :D She’s much more practical and logical than I am, clearly.

I was able to get the chair after a little convincing. ;)

990 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+2 more
purethemes says

Anybody knows what chair is the one Parallelus has? Looks awesome. I’ve been long user of Markus chair from Ikea (one in home, one in the office), but I think it’s time to change

29 posts
  • Exclusive Author
KomiDesign says

Anybody knows what chair is the one Parallelus has? Looks awesome. I’ve been long user of Markus chair from Ikea (one in home, one in the office), but I think it’s time to change

Parallelus has just confirmed above :) .Thanks for your reply Parallelus.

PS: I think i’ll go with an armchair ..wish i could find one like the one in the second photo or close to it. I just can’t imagine my self sitting all day in a small chair.. :) .
1589 posts Chris Robinson
  • Beta Tester
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
contempoinc says

I love my Haworth Zody, although it was a little on the pricey side since I went with full leather and all the options.

http://www.haworth.com/docs/default-source/documents-and-files-zody-task/zody_brochure-pdf-749.pdf?sfvrsn=0
by
by
by
by
by
by