Any one know if there is a way to change the “frame rate of tweenLite” ?
It’s an AS2 project
I need to let tweenLite works more smoothing , so I want to change the “frame rate of tweenLite” , then I can call updateAfterEvent() to update
The Main frame rate is 18 ,but it’s fixed ,I shouldn’t change it
If there is a variable in tweenLite can be changed ?
TweenLite.globalTimeScale = 2;
1 = normal, 0 = stopped, 2 = twice as fast.
But i think it just tweens faster/slower not smoother because the main frame rate of the swf is the same.
Edit: this only works for TweenMax, perhaps it could be activated for TweenLite.
Thanks for typing LfO
I tried it , it just just changes the time of all tween instances
Seems it’s not possible
Form doc :
a tween’s timing mode is always determined by its parent timeline
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users