Are there general rules what to to if I want to use a JS Script / Jquery Script in Wordpress.I want to implement that script http://codecanyon.net/item/mettile-a-package-of-jquery-metro-ui-tiles/4158455 into my wordpress theme. The JS File starts with
- Do not include jQuery, use WordPress one.
- Do not add scripts to header.php/footer.php via scripts tag, use http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script instead (for jQuery too).
Also use ‘jQuery’ instead of the dollar sign $, that’s save mode needed for good backend script.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.