3 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
onlybreak
says

Is possible to change a theme for another? I had bougth impreza and is not good enough for my shop . I will like to change to hotec. I bougth impreza 4 days ago!!

3439 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
  • United States
+2 more
organicbee
says

no

699 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
  • Gibraltar
goofydadog
says

Sure, just purchase your new theme and install it on your current wordpress install. You can install as many themes as you like.

If there is a genuine reason why you can’t use the first theme you purchased, such as it does not work, report it to / contact: envato support http://support.envato.com/ .

3 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
onlybreak
says

thanks… what i need is not to pay the new one, only give impreza and receive the new one without paying again.. (i boutgth it last sunday) thanks

1424 posts
  • Wordsmith
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Affiliate Level 2
+7 more
Stylius
says

I don’t think that is possible. I bought three themes once for a website and I only used one. Keep in mind that $55 is cheap compared with a costumized website.

972 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 13
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
Dream-Theme
says

No. Digital goods are not returnable/exchangeable.

683 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
AlexFjord
says

No you cannot.

Its a digital download marketplace – no one does this unless there is an unexpected issue or error with the product – for obvious reasons.

While your case may be genuine if this was an option there are far too many unscrupulous people out there who would exploit it.

3 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
onlybreak
says

i see, what a mess. I lost my money Thank you for your honest answer

by
by
by
by
by
by