4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
jacksbooks says

I have the theme Herbally at http://healingwatersclinic.com/herbshop/index.php?main_page= and I would like to know how to make the slider smaller…the size I want is 340×357 and I can’t seem to find the file or CSS to change it. Can someone tell me what file to change?

Thanks

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi jacksbooks, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. For theme troubleshooting, you can interact directly with the author via e-mail form on this page.

In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated, good luck.

4 posts
jacksbooks says

Thanks for the welcome…the author doesn’t seem to understand the question and gives me nothing to work with for the changes…I was hoping someone here would know how to change the size of the slider..

I’ll wait a couple of days and see what happens..

Jacks

2163 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Your best bet is the CSS and JS.

In the CSS there should be the width and height of the slider also sometimes you have to change the width and height in the JS as well but i don’t know exactly cus i did not see a live link

cheers

Lester

4 posts
jacksbooks says

Thanks, that’s helpful…

The site is http://healingwatersclinic.com/herbshop/index.php?main_page=

This is the only place the slider is for the whole site…I just want it smaller so the bottom text box jumps up to the left side of it…

Jacks

2163 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

it’s using the bx slider and the width and height is set to 100%. open the stylesheet-bxslider.css and you will see what i mean. so really i think if you make your images smaller than the ones now it will resize to that size if not than you will have to manually add in the sizes instead of the 100% like width: 500px; and so on.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Lester

4 posts
jacksbooks says

Thanks for the help…I finally found the code in the jscript file—hard coded…I searched out the original slider and replaced the code and now it is the size I want, but the slider no longer works…If it’s not one thing, it’s another…go figure…

J

by
by
by
by
by
by