1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

^ In case you don’t know, you can’t have 2 items on homepage at the same time. I would wait for one out of recents to publish the second. Just my 2 cents. ;)

I often set the timing of uploading fair enough so each item have it presence on the frontpage. You know, frontpage presence is one of the best source of exposure to the item… How to say, maybe it would be the best exposure most items can have…

581 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

So no reply from Envato about this?

Authors who actually focus on providing support for their products are hurting, and Envato seems oblivious. Unfortunately and sadly that’s been par for the course over the last 18 months…

341 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
CodePower says

Thank You :)

326 posts Keeping Things Simple
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
cmoreira says

This is how my dashboard looked this morning:

I didn’t recognize it! The upload box, the twitter api warning, the print design bundle, wow! It almost looked like I got infected by one of those IE browser obscure add-ons that adds flash ads everywhere :)

581 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

The upload box, the twitter api warning, the print design bundle, wow! It almost looked like I got infected by one of those IE browser obscure add-ons that adds flash ads everywhere :)

Exactly. I’d be happy if Envato declared bankruptcy on the dashboard. It’s just being filled with all the notifications and blah possible. Move comments to a separate page. A non-marketplace page that is fast and built mobile-first — with threading that actually works. There are plenty of authors here who aren’t buyers. We don’t need a constant reminder that Envato sells things. We just need to provide support for our products 99% of the time.

2024 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
revaxarts says

Exactly. I’d be happy if Envato declared bankruptcy on the dashboard. It’s just being filled with all the notifications and blah possible. Move comments to a separate page. A non-marketplace page that is fast and built mobile-first — with threading that actually works. There are plenty of authors here who aren’t buyers. We don’t need a constant reminder that Envato sells things. We just need to provide support for our products 99% of the time.

Thank you!

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

It would be better if there’s an icon for uploading new item in the dropdown menu when hovering over author’s name from front-page.
Funny you should mention this ;) keep your eyes peeled.

I saw the new Upload entry in the Author name dropdown menu. So devs aren’t ignoring our advice at all. Hope so ;)

2024 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
revaxarts says

much better
\\

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

It would be better if there’s an icon for uploading new item in the dropdown menu when hovering over author’s name from front-page.
Funny you should mention this ;) keep your eyes peeled.
I saw the new Upload entry in the Author name dropdown menu. So devs aren’t ignoring our advice at all. Hope so ;)

Nope :) We have them keeping a close eye on this thread.

569 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

Any clues on what other changes we might see on the Authors dashboard? :)

I’d love to see a new assets package seen as Photodune has been running for quite a while now…anybody agree?

by
by
by
by
by
by