666 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

wow! so where’s the long awaited searchable comments, u’re saying? :D

666 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

+ 2 cents: that box sucks, btw

492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

That’s the place where new comments used to start showing. Now everytime I go to my dashboard I have a feeling (just for a less than second) that I have a new comment. And can’t get rid of that feeling :)

491 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

I got an answer from support just a few days ago that we are not allowed to do it with Codecanyon (WordPress plugins). That is great news that this is possible now on Themeforest for WordPress themes. Then there might be light at the end of the tunnel! :)
TF authors are still not allowed to use a custom update server. But that’s not needed because themes can be updated by using a special API call which provides theme version and secure download url.

So it’s not about being allowed or not, you can’t on CC only because such API function doesn’t exist for plugins.

666 posts
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

That box is some sort of witchcraft. I almost hear its whispering: “upload, upload, upload… upload more. change couple of css statements and upload again”

631 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
UBLThemes says

That box is some sort of witchcraft. I almost hear its whispering: “upload, upload, upload… upload more. change couple of css statements and upload again”

lol… to the right it also taunts me saying:::

Your last item approval was 5 days ago

So cruel!

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

5888 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Really after 4 years, first time I felt guilty of not uploading something before going to bed! :D

I wish the following to be displayed on Envato Staff dashboard:

\\

3748 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

i predict a greasemonkey script will soon kill that box …
I’ve added an option to Dashboard Plus :)

Genius!

5888 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

The upload box and item comments have both received some tweaks.

Coming back after some sleep, realized that the actual change happened to the item comments is, just moving it below its normal position as the upload box comes above. :|

It can be simply mentioned as “we moved the upload box from right column into dashboard body”. Hope the future improvements will be more useful and within context than the current ones :( Simply we are expecting the changes to solve the already shortlisted problems and possible enhancements; not just changes for the sake of some change.

by
by
by
by
by
by