• Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
MediaPeak says

\\
Nice :D
Thanks I can provide them PSD source for free ^^

Yes! Graphicriver, Please use this design or a similar one!

265 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Jthemes says

Not sure if its the right place to ask but i need to know if a progress bar is showing thn does it mean that item is under review before upload ? How long this takes usually?

438 posts WordPress Gurus!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • United States
ThemeBeans says

Not sure if its the right place to ask but i need to know if a progress bar is showing thn does it mean that item is under review before upload ? How long this takes usually?

It means that your item is either in the queue to be reviewed. It’s usually within 3-5 days (can’t remember the official times posted by Envato).

565 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Coriiander says

It means that your item is either in the queue to be reviewed. It’s usually within 3-5 days (can’t remember the official times posted by Envato).

If you see a progress bar, then the item is in the review queue yes. Typically when you submit an item it enters the review queue. Please note that the ‘progress bar’ you see, is virtually useless. You cannot base any true remaining time on it as the bar can jump from say 90% to 60% or vice versa at any time. The reviewing process is an internal affair and is subject to many unpredictable factors like availability of reviewers, required review-time per item, reordering, technical problems, etc. The only thing that is true: the bar indicates that your item is in the review queue and the text beneath it tells you for how long the item has been in the queue.

Review times can quite vary from period to period. A while back it was about 2 days, currently it’s about 5 to 6 days. There’s constantly topics appearing about how long it is now. It has no use. For the only true answer is: “It takes as long as it takes”.

10 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Romania
ionutbratu says

My “currently processing uploads” bar is full. That doesn’t mean that the item reviewing process is done? If yes, why my item doesn’t appear on the market?

7172 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

My “currently processing uploads” bar is full. That doesn’t mean that the item reviewing process is done? If yes, why my item doesn’t appear on the market?

recently some work had been done over the upload process. The bar is currently not working correctly. Ignore it :)

by
by
by
by
by
by