365 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
musicguy says

I think more reviewers would be better solution then not showing the real numbers. Besides that numbers was accurate therefore waiting was more “exciting” in its way.

1550 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says
Kopyov said
Nice, but i think would be better if you add # in queue in addition to new progress bar

I agree. Maybe just a little info on rollover. Now we can see only % in code. If my item is at 50% I don’t know if I’m 50th of 100 or 500th of 1000.
Ok I know that VH items are always reviewed in max 4 days depending of weekend and nubmer of items, but Im missing number of my position in the queue. :(

2024 posts
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says
dorde said
Kopyov said
Nice, but i think would be better if you add # in queue in addition to new progress bar
I agree. Maybe just a little info on rollover. Now we can see only % in code. If my item is at 50% I don’t know if I’m 50th of 100 or 500th of 1000.
Ok I know that VH items are always reviewed in max 4 days depending of weekend and nubmer of items, but Im missing number of my position in the queue. :(

+1 Yep I miss this too!

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+1 more
JanAmit says
dorde said
Kopyov said

Yep, nice idea with posting a number near the colored strip of loading.

I guess, the majority of the authors would like to have a possibility of having all the exact information about the place in queue, the approximate time when the authors can upload the next item in aim to have an audio track on the first AudioJungle or VideoHive page as frequently as possible (in order to promote their items effectively!).

308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says
Thecodingdude said
I’m sorry, but I may be the only one who thinks this, but it looks ugly and out of place. It should match the theme of the current site (such as codecanyon, or themeforest) and not be as big. Other than that, it’s a good addition.

No you’re not the only one. It does graphically feel a little out of place. I do like that it shows how long an item has been in the queue so you can get a better idea of time it takes to get your items reviewed.

I would be great to be able to see an average submit to review time based on marketplace and the type of item being submitted. I think as an author it would be great to know.

1002 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says

I think this bar is not been reviewed aesthetically :p

QuadraphonixAssociation
QuadraphonixAssociation Recent Posts Threads Started
1041 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
QuadraphonixAssociation says

Looks awesome! Thanks ;-)

951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+10 more
Giallo says
Thecodingdude said
I’m sorry, but I may be the only one who thinks this, but it looks ugly and out of place. It should match the theme of the current site (such as codecanyon, or themeforest) and not be as big. Other than that, it’s a good addition.

I agree. BTW the idea is sweet and also well realized. The weird colors are not a problem, only authors will view these panels

436 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
studio_21 says

Great idea!

1040 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+6 more
survivor says

I must say, that I don’t like it.

What is the real point of changing it?

The progress bar isn’t moving smoothly, so it is confusing and telling nothing about the queue position or when it will be approved.

I liked the numbers, because I could see how many files are actually in the queue for the same category.

It seems like Envato doesn’t let us know how many files are in the total and category queue.

I like “transparent” partnerships, so I can’t be happy with this progress bar.

survivor

by
by
by
by
by
by