23 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
balkay says

when should be fix the bar waiting problem?

1313 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

I love it

HiYAAAAA

\\

691 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
graphcoder says

would’ve been great if there were some additional informations like before.

2 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Flybeats says

I was in the green this morning with an item, this afternoon my item has been sent to the back of the queue behind my new item, and is at the beginning again… :shocked:

308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

Let’s be totally honest no mater what system is used it doesn’t get to the heart of what is posted all over the forums. How long before my item is reviewed.

When we had numbers people complained that the number wasn’t changing fast enough for them. Now that we have the bar those same people complain that without the numbers they can’t get an idea of where they are in the queue line, so they can go back and complain about why it’s taking so long.

Unfortunately there’s really no easy answer to this problem so I have to commend the Envato staff for trying to find a solution.

Honestly a reviewer can only review X amount of items in a given time, provided that the authors have prepared their files correctly. Larger items take longer. The queue is a variable time-to-market item that would be next to impossible to determine how long something takes.

Another issue with the queue is reviewer availability. If a reviewer has skills in a given area and they come on it makes more sense for them to tackle those files before others that they may not be as skilled in. So the queue is not a first-in-first-to-market mechanism.

So again the numbers are not 100% correct.

I’d be more inclined to vote for a stepped approach that shows me how long my items has been in the review process and shows me the current step in the process that the file is in.

for example:

- Submitted - Under Review - Held (for additional XYZ ) - Rejected - Accepted

I think that where I’m in line doesn’t really matter and a progress bar or a queue with numbers doesn’t really communicate the approval process well either way.

I’d love to have a number of days range from submit to market/rejection.

927 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says
BrianCoyDesign said

When we had numbers people complained that the number wasn’t changing fast enough for them. Now that we have the bar those same people complain that without the numbers they can’t get an idea of where they are in the queue line, so they can go back and complain about why it’s taking so long.

The problem isn’t the time, it is the difference between those who write on the forum that they had something approved in 24 hours and others who wait a week and then get sent to the back of the queue for another few days for very simple items.

372 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
saptarang says
Flybeats said
I was in the green this morning with an item, this afternoon my item has been sent to the back of the queue behind my new item, and is at the beginning again… :shocked:

same happened with me just a few minutes ago. It was at almost 90% but now it is at 10% position :( why?

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+5 more
BoxedCreative says
saptarang said
Flybeats said
same happened with me just a few minutes ago. It was at almost 90% but now it is at 10% position :( why?

HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL !

372 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
saptarang says
saptarang said
Flybeats said

I dont believe this, my file position was reset from 90% to 10% yesterday and again same file found at 90% before 5 min…..........but now it’s at 20% position again :( :( :(

Can someone help me please?

26 posts
  • Located in Europe
ultrazonemusic says

I do not like it.it tells less, and we like to know more

by
by
by
by