753 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+7 more
EladChai says

Can’t Sign-In from my mobile phone. Did anyone else experience the same issue?

I fill in the username and password, I click the Sign In button and nothing seems to happen.

Not even trying to load. Using Dolphin browser (SGS II – android).

:confused:
Help please? :)
Hi EladChai, I’m unable to replicate your issue, I just tried on my Samsung GT-p1000 (tab 7’‘) running the same browser you’re using, but it works just fine. Have you tried using the default Android browser? p.s: I’m running on “Desktop User-Agent”, if you’re on “Android” please also give that a try. Thanks.

Hey guys, thanks for your reply but I’m still unable to log in.

I tried to clear the data from dolphin browser, updated to the latest version and I get the same issue.

Tried the default browser and I get the same thing as well.

One time I did get a captcha after pressing the sign in button but it loads a page and won’t let me try to enter the captcha and the page wouldn’t load completly.

Here’s a pic:

\\

Why does it look like this? text on top of text. I try to press the green button but it won’t do anything.

This is really starting to get on my nerves. I’m using stock android that came with the SGS II (don’t laugh :D )

2132 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Can’t Sign-In from my mobile phone. Did anyone else experience the same issue?

I fill in the username and password, I click the Sign In button and nothing seems to happen.

Not even trying to load. Using Dolphin browser (SGS II – android).

:confused:
Help please? :)
Hi EladChai, I’m unable to replicate your issue, I just tried on my Samsung GT-p1000 (tab 7’‘) running the same browser you’re using, but it works just fine. Have you tried using the default Android browser? p.s: I’m running on “Desktop User-Agent”, if you’re on “Android” please also give that a try. Thanks.

Hey guys, thanks for your reply but I’m still unable to log in.

I tried to clear the data from dolphin browser, updated to the latest version and I get the same issue.

Tried the default browser and I get the same thing as well.

One time I did get a captcha after pressing the sign in button but it loads a page and won’t let me try to enter the captcha and the page wouldn’t load completly.

Here’s a pic:

\\

Why does it look like this? text on top of text. I try to press the green button but it won’t do anything.

This is really starting to get on my nerves. I’m using stock android that came with the SGS II (don’t laugh :D )

When I tried to log in on my Android using Opera Mini browser, I get the same “effect” of text overlay. However, I do manage to sign in without any real problems, just this visual bug.

753 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+7 more
EladChai says

Nothing seems to happen after pressing “sign in” – dafuq is this? \:

92 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

I tried to login from iPhone 4.2.1 -> mobile version fields broken – enter all my details, doesn’t proceed

Hey guys, thanks for your reply but I’m still unable to log in. I tried to clear the data from dolphin browser, updated to the latest version and I get the same issue.

We’ve just pushed out an update that should fix these issues. Please let us know if you still have trouble.

92 posts
  • Located in Australia

When I tried to log in on my Android using Opera Mini browser, I get the same “effect” of text overlay. However, I do manage to sign in without any real problems, just this visual bug.

We’re aware of this issue. It’s a limitation of how Opera Mini works (it basically sends you an image of the page you’re requesting) so there isn’t a simple solution, but we’re looking into workarounds.

753 posts
+7 more
EladChai says

I tried to login from iPhone 4.2.1 -> mobile version fields broken – enter all my details, doesn’t proceed

Hey guys, thanks for your reply but I’m still unable to log in. I tried to clear the data from dolphin browser, updated to the latest version and I get the same issue.
We’ve just pushed out an update that should fix these issues. Please let us know if you still have trouble.

Still not working.

I pressed the green sign in button and right after that a captcha appeared but the page immediately proceeded to a white blank page, not giving me the chance to fill in the captcha. Frustarted.

69 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
jesshooper says

Sorry to hear you’re still having issues, EladChai. I’ve opened a support ticket (you should have received an email to the address associated with your account) so that Ben can go into more detailed diagnosis and try to get to the bottom of it.

92 posts
  • Located in Australia

Can sign in fine, but now I have to retype my password every time, no more browser saved passwords. :|

Hi GambitTech,

A couple of questions:

• Which browser are you using?
  • Is the browser offering to save the password, then not working? Or just not offering to save it at all?

Thanks, Ben

3053 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Chrome 24.0.1312.69 does not offer to save passwords for me either. Both logging into http://account.envato.com and with a redirect such as https://account.envato.com/sign_in?to=codecanyon

Chrome offers to save password just fine if JavaScript is disabled, so the problem here is (most likely) the fact that JavaScript is posting the credentials and performing the redirect. A hacky fix could be something like if 'ok' == jsonresponse.state then: disable_ajax_form(); form.submit(); . But then credentials are sent twice.

Firefox offers to save password fine even with JavaScript enabled.

Not that I would ever save my envato password anyways.

EDIT: there’s actually a few posts about it on stackoverflow: one two. Chrome will not save ajax form submissions, only real form submits.

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
GambitTech says

Chrome 25.0.1364.99. I’m lazy to type it in :)

by
by
by
by
by
by