I also can’t sign in from my iPod touch, iOS 4.2.1, I click the sign in button, it turns grey, then the captcha code appears for a second and then I get a blank page (url: account.envato.com/sign_in?to=themeforest)
EDIT: seems to be exactly the same problem as EladChai mentioned.
Changing password doesn’t seem to work for me.
Hi Pixelworkshop, please follow the steps bellow :
1. Sign in to your Envato Marketplace Account
2. Hover over your username and click Envato Account from the dropdown
3. Click Edit details / change password
4. Click Change password…
5. Enter your desired New password and confirm the new password
6. Enter your current password to confirm the changes
7. Press save.
If it’s still causing issues, please open a ticket with Support via http://support.envato.com and drop me your Ticket ID please.Thanks.
Edit : it’s my mistake, I messed with my password history
I am having the same problem as EladChai
Cannot sign on with mobile anymore, nothing happens.
Not sure if i’m missing something but except the “envato account” in the dropdown list, i don’t see ANY changes compared to before.
Ever since i’m using the marketplaces (joined about 1.5 years ago), i’ve been able to switch from themeforest to codecanyon to graphicriver etc.. with a single sign on – i mean if i was logged in one marketplace, i was in for all of them. If i logged out, i’d log out all of them.
From reading these posts, it seems like it was not the case for many other users.. was i an account that was on beta test for the feature? Am i missing something here?
http://photodune.net/author_dashboard produces an error page.
Haven’t seen anyone answer or address this. On photodune.net, under the user menu, at the top of the 2nd section is a link called Author Dashboard, that points to http://photodune.net/author_dashboard. That link no longer works. It points to an error page.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.