Hey guys. Most of you have read the blog posting by now, but if not, please look over it. For all future WP template submissions, you’ll need to include the GPL license.
Did read it JW and will upload this license next time. Thanks
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but if we have some of our own php code in a Wordpress template which license does this fall under?
Here are some examples:
- A single php file with form mailer code it in. Doesn’t use any wordpress functions. Totally stand along. A form in the wordpress templates submits to this php script. I’m assuming this wouldn’t fall under the wordpress GPL license?
- A custom template admin page, allowing the user to choose template colours / styles / etc… I’m assuming this WOULD be under the wordpress GPL ?
- A php script that pulls out some recent posts using get_posts(); and does some processing on them, then spits out some content in a sidebar on the theme. This GPL ’d or Standard?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.