238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mastergreed says

Hello

Is this possible to change category of an item? My Coffee Break is located in Misc/Other, but it should be in Site Templates/Admin Skins. I’m not sure why uploaded it for Misc, sorry ;).

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

You cant just swap it, I dont think at least…maybe staff could do it…but you may need to delete and re-upload if staff cant do it for ya. Write support first.

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mastergreed says

OK, I send some info to support, now I have to wait and see…

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

You have to revise your template and send it back to us. We can then change the category. Just make sure that you list your preferred category.

238 posts
+3 more
Mastergreed says

I’ve used this situation to make some fixes and now skin is working under IE6 – what now? Should I use the “edit” tab and upload new “download package” and ask for changing category in the message to reviewer or what?

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

That’s exactly what you should do.

238 posts
+3 more
Mastergreed says

OK, let’s try it differently – let’s say I will make a lot of fixes to make it work under IE for good, then I will delete this theme, and then upload it again for new category – do you see something wrong in my logic? :P

323 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

those who have already purchased your file will not be able to get updates.

2529 posts
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Why would you completely delete your theme and start over? Just update the template with the new files and send it to us – along with a request for the new category.

238 posts
+3 more
Mastergreed says
Why would you completely delete your theme and start over? Just update the template with the new files and send it to us – along with a request for the new category.

Tried that already – nothing changed (at least I have more time to fix it totally) ;), maybe reviewer had a bad day?

PS: sorry for making problems…

by
by
by
by
by
by