25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Vietnam
o0TarZan0o says

Hi, I am using FF4 , I combine it with addon Web Developer to get convenience when working with CSS . Now I practice with following interface:

Obviously, web title set with color white:

When I active addon Web Developer, It jump to color black?!

377 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kaaz says

update FF

439 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

Try IE 6 .

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Vietnam
o0TarZan0o says

update FF

I don’t think problem belong to FF, I try creating file two files new html and css. It works normally. I am building child theme. Maybe that’s reason, addon Web Developer isn’t smart enough to understand “magic” of Wordpress :)

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Try IE 6 .

lol made me laugh :D

but to be honest – I’m using Firefox 15 – you should definitly upgrade first – and if the problem persist than come back here.

by
by
by
by
by
by