131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
edumicro says

Hey, I’m new to this place. But I have a simple question. Is it possible, after uploading a pack containing all the files, to update the item thumbnail (little 80×80px image)?

Thanks, Eduardo

1036 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

Yes, upload, notify the reviewer and you’re done :)

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
edumicro says

Yes, upload, notify the reviewer and you’re done :)

Hey, thanks. So it is also possible to update my design with more pages for example?

1036 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

Sure, you can update whatever you want at any time

131 posts
edumicro says

Thank you very much! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by