667 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

Hey guys,

I was looking up videos about foreign countries one day and I found this guy by chance. His name is Charles Cather, an American who has a reputation in Serbia for saying all kinds of wonderful things about the country and helping Serbs to gain a much more positive image around the world. :)

Here’s the first video in a series he’s doing called Experiencing Serbian Food:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5iVytjmdaE

I must say, I’m itching to try some of the things he mentions in the series. :D

So far, this guy is considered a Serb among the Serbian people, just by how much he enjoys living there, which I think is really great. We need more people like this guy, and not just in Serbia but other countries as well. I think every country could benefit from a compliment or two. ^^

What do you guys think?

818 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says
I watched few days ago on TV about him.He is really delighted with Serbia :) Here is the video… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45IlHQbrTWY

Cheers from Serbia :)

2179 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

What I’ll write is totally unbiased, even though I live in Serbia.

There are indeed many great stuff worth trying, tasting, experiencing in Serbia: food, drinks, local specialties, music, nature, etc. Overall, I believe there’s a special hospitality present here in this small part of the World.

We get “bombarded” by small number of “trendy” locations via movies, tv shows and even popular music, as well as via mass media, so many great places in the world don’t get any publicity at all (or sometimes they even get a bad publicity). What this guy does is simply amazing, devoting his energy to point out to some good things worth experiencing, and using “alternative” means of informing people – Internet primarily. We definitely need more people like him, and by “we” I don’t mean only Serbia, but every good place on our planet.

Anyway, if you still don’t know where to travel during your summer holidays, Serbia welcomes you! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by