4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
SolOrior says

Hi,

I have a big wordpress theme that i’d like to get coded; with a few sliders, admin panel, 3 portfolio pages… basically just like everyone is making nowadays on TF. I got a quote from all the major companies I know of, the prices are quite high, considering that I might not ever make that much off these themes in return.

Can anyone recommend a cheap (yet decent) psd to wordpress provider? Anyone you had a positive experience with ?

Many thanks in advance!

109 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
GopalDasa says

I have my WP convertor guy in my team and we do it at very reasonable price. Before I quote, I would like to know, whether this wp convert would be used for 1 site or reselling purpose? Thank you!

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
SolOrior says

Hi,

It would be used for sale on TF, (which sounds like “whoaa reselling!”) but I don’t even know if I will make, say, $500 back from it, so I don’t want to invest too much in the first place.

1025 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United States
fillerspace says

I doubt that you’ll find anyone to do a quality job for less than $500. Just to code it to HTML /CSS alone will cost that much. Then you need an admin panel and multiple versions of each template…you’re looking at thousands at least. Maybe you’d have a better shot at either selling the design to an author here, or teaming up and splitting the profits.

454 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Gareth_Gillman says

I would code it to xhtml / css first, see if it gets accepted and see how well it sells, then use the proceeds from that to convert to WP.

No point throwing $1500 at a WP site if you’re not sure it will sell.

109 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
GopalDasa says
Gareth_Gillman said
I would code it to xhtml / css first, see if it gets accepted and see how well it sells, then use the proceeds from that to convert to WP. No point throwing $1500 at a WP site if you’re not sure it will sell.

+1

335 posts
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
RikdeVos says
fillerspace said
I doubt that you’ll find anyone to do a quality job for less than $500. Just to code it to HTML /CSS alone will cost that much.

I’m willing to do it for less than half the money ;)

456 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
godonholiday says

Well, I just used a service like this and they did a good job. They converted a design into wordpress and did as many revisions as I wanted, in the end I asked them to change 7 things (number of requests) and then change 2 back lol which was my fault.

The things I asked them to change turned out to be little issue to do with the scroll bar on the side of the page, so not the conversion of the site.

I used them to get a headstart as I am competent in customising WP themes, so just wanted the structure in place so I could work on it.

They based the conversion the default theme in WP which is nice, made it easy to customise after.

Not sure if we are allowed to mention names here so if not please hide this, but this is the company:

http://www.xhtmlchop.com/
1025 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
fillerspace says
RikdeVos said
fillerspace said
I doubt that you’ll find anyone to do a quality job for less than $500. Just to code it to HTML /CSS alone will cost that much.
I’m willing to do it for less than half the money ;)

You can take a PSD , chop it into valid html/css, create a WordPress theme with multiple templates, including blog, page portfolio, etc templates, an admin panel, at a high enough quality to be accepted and sell well at Themeforest….for $250?

If so, I’d like to hire you fulltime.

254 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PabloFierro says
by
by
by
by