1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fergiey says

This is ridiculous, don’t treat your valued customers like the they are nothing. This is absolutely tiring. I would love someone to contact me as soon as possible. I never had this hard time with anything else before.

585 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

Out of interest how long ago did you submit your ticket? Have you tried tweeting them or flagging your comment for staff reply here?

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Probably one hour ago ^^

427 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Jaynesh says

I agree. This is ridiculous. Envato support should be working 24/7 with no breaks or holidays. Not even for Christmas holidays. In fact, on Christmas holidays they should be doing over time and working double the hours. It’s not like they are human or anything right? :|

happinessengineer
happinessengineer Recent Posts Threads Started
14 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
happinessengineer says

I agree. This is ridiculous. Envato support should be working 24/7 with no breaks or holidays. Not even for Christmas holidays. In fact, on Christmas holidays they should be doing over time and working double the hours. It’s not like they are human or anything right? :|

Indeed. And they should reply tickets within 5 minutes tops.

BTW @fergiey I wouldn’t expect a reply until Jan 2nd, they are probably on a christmas (deserved) break

-roch

498 posts Code is Poetry
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
egemenerd says

Probably one hour ago ^^

:D

229 posts Envato Market Support
    Member of the Envato Team Located in United Kingdom Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Hey Fergiey!

Really sorry to hear that you haven’t heard from us yet. We might have sent a reply, but in many cases they usually land in a spam / junk folder.

If you could let me know your Ticket ID, I’ll be happy to take a look for you! :grin:

- Christian

happinessengineer
happinessengineer Recent Posts Threads Started
14 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
happinessengineer says

Hey Fergiey!

Really sorry to hear that you haven’t heard from us yet. We might have sent a reply, but in many cases they usually land in a spam / junk folder.

If you could let me know your Ticket ID, I’ll be happy to take a look for you! :grin:

- Christian

These guys deserve a medal!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
spont2012 says

How do you actually check on a status of a ticket?

I have submitted a ticket 5 days ago then the email message says to wait and eventually to contact them with the ticket number in the subject line BUT, if you go to http://support.envato.com there is no way to find about the status of the ticket AND if you actually send an email you are back at the beginning of the queue.

So, to recap…how do you actually check on the status of a ticket?

Thanks.

229 posts Envato Market Support
    Member of the Envato Team Located in United Kingdom Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

How do you actually check on a status of a ticket?

I have submitted a ticket 5 days ago then the email message says to wait and eventually to contact them with the ticket number in the subject line BUT, if you go to http://support.envato.com there is no way to find about the status of the ticket AND if you actually send an email you are back at the beginning of the queue.

So, to recap…how do you actually check on the status of a ticket?

Thanks.
Hey there!

Best way would definitely be to fire a tweet over to @envato_support with your Ticket ID. :grin:

Alternatively you could reply with your ticket ID here and I can let you know if we’ve replied yet.

Thanks!

- Christian

by
by
by
by
by
by