3 posts
Toruk-Makto says

Hi,

We are looking for a restaurant theme with the option of not having payment processing on check-out. The business model we currently have is people place order to go on the phone and they come in, pay for their purchase before picking up their items.. We want to stay with this process for our online ordering as well.

Can anyone suggest a theme that has this option where once the menu items are placed on a cart the customer can just click submit and the order is emailed to us without payment processing..

Thank you in advance.

-TJ

77 posts We are CreateIT. We create IT.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
createit-pl says

Hey,

Our Food Truck theme will support “online shopping” features based on WooCommerce shortly, please check it in our portfolio. Killing the payment screen we’ll be quite easy with short code snippet, which we can then provide you as a custom service.

Cheers, createIT

3 posts
winwinweb says

Hi TJ,

I can help you to make WP theme with this features. also found a good theme too

3 posts
Toruk-Makto says

Hi TJ, I can help you to make WP theme with this features. also found a good theme too

Hi,

How much is that going to cost?

-TJ

3 posts
Toruk-Makto says

Hey,

Our Food Truck theme will support “online shopping” features based on WooCommerce shortly, please check it in our portfolio. Killing the payment screen we’ll be quite easy with short code snippet, which we can then provide you as a custom service.

Cheers, createIT

Hi,

Can you send me a link to the Food Truck theme?

Thank you.

-TJ

by
by
by
by
by
by