I was wondering if child themes are allowed for WP submissions? I would like to use a free parent framework and develop child themes from this. Is this possible?
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
I’m pretty sure it’s allowed. I use a free framework (Runway) to build my themes and it’s never been a problem. I just so happens that I created this framework, but that doesn’t really matter because it’s still free and open source.
Which framework is it? Have you checked to see if there are already themes on ThemeForest using it?