The author of this theme doesn’t seem to want to reply to comments so I’m hoping someone can help.
How can I:
Remove image border Allow tables Change the colour of the content background
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi maslin_a, have you already given the author’s dedicated support forum a try? Simply open a support ticket and I’m sure he’ll gladly point you in the right direction.
For additional theme related troubleshooting, the author also provides a FAQ’s page.
Of course, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Good luck!
As Dzinc said email the author but just quickly as its the w/end: borders and colours will all be changed in CSS files and as for tables – I cannot see any reason why it would not support them as usual assuming you are entering the code in “text” not visual mode of WP?