- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
I have a lot of opened tabs in Chrome, and it stucks my computer like hell. Do any of you guys have a solution? It’s really annoying..
Try disabling plugins . and Repeat the process. It may be some plugin conflict too,
To Disable Plugins Goto Chrome Address Bar and Type about:plugins
Then you will have list of plugins installed.