87 posts
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
webfector says

I do favor HostGator. For the past 5 years I have been recommending them.

If you want a truly premium hosting service however, you should check out the new big guys in the hosting industry! www.bigscoots.com These people service my servers and are truly amazing.

95 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bangladesh
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
CantoThemes says

Thanks every one. I got some suggestion. For choosing hosting provider. But no one told me “Why should I leave from GoDaddy? What things is not good about GoDaddy Hosting? Which problem did you face with GoDaddy Hosting?”

Bro, I need a clear reason to leave GoDaddy Hosting. Please tell me, What bad things do you have experienced with GoDaddy Hosting? or Why you don’t want to use GoDaddy?

Thanks

37 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United States
senorthemes says

Thanks every one. I got some suggestion. For choosing hosting provider. But no one told me “Why should I leave from GoDaddy? What things is not good about GoDaddy Hosting? Which problem did you face with GoDaddy Hosting?”

Bro, I need a clear reason to leave GoDaddy Hosting. Please tell me, What bad things do you have experienced with GoDaddy Hosting? or Why you don’t want to use GoDaddy?

Thanks

I really never liked the fact that to get support I have to pick up the phone and call then I’d have to be put on hold to speak with them. I think I share the same thoughts in that I prefer getting assistance via live chat or via support ticket.

But I think for me leaving Goodaddy is more a matter of ethics and having realized that in recent years they’ve made some very questionable moves within the company. For example,

• Not that long ago thousands of Godaddy customers left when they were open about supporting SOPA
  • They seem to have grown as a company that loves to exploit women in there commercials.
  • They’ve been known to log domain searches then buy them themselves only to resell them back later at a premium price.
  • The biggest reason to leave? GoDaddy has now been SOLD to people that have nothing to do with the original ownership, and have no experience owning or managing a domain name or web hosting business! Your service will now suck even more!

If you need more reason’s you can .

95 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
CantoThemes says

But I think for me leaving Goodaddy is more a matter of ethics and having realized that in recent years they’ve made some very questionable moves within the company. For example,
  • Not that long ago thousands of Godaddy customers left when they were open about supporting SOPA
  • They seem to have grown as a company that loves to exploit women in there commercials.
  • They’ve been known to log domain searches then buy them themselves only to resell them back later at a premium price.
  • The biggest reason to leave? GoDaddy has now been SOLD to people that have nothing to do with the original ownership, and have no experience owning or managing a domain name or web hosting business! Your service will now suck even more!

Thanks senorthemes for this info. Now I feel, I should leave GoDaddy.

Any one have experienced with “DigitalOcean” there price is very cheap for VPS hosting.

37 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United States
senorthemes says
Any one have experienced with “DigitalOcean” there price is very cheap for VPS hosting.

No experience here with DigitalOcean but wow there prices are amazingly cheap and with SSD drives it’s a bargain! I just bookmarked them and might sign up for an account later to checkout there service :)

21 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Canada
jamieedwards says

I use Mediatemple.net, and it has been just great! Good service techs that have been helpful, and the price is pretty good, I paid $200 for the year for the Grid service.

95 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
CantoThemes says

I use Mediatemple.net, and it has been just great! Good service techs that have been helpful, and the price is pretty good, I paid $200 for the year for the Grid service.

I know MT is good. but there price is high. so, currently I don’t want to move to MT.

by
by
by
by
by
by