604 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Hungary
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
aron66 says

And what about forget all those placeholders, and just slowly rotate and get to the top with the camera and just say “Merry christmas” ?

44 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
differentguy94 says

And what about forget all those placeholders, and just slowly rotate and get to the top with the camera and just say “Merry christmas” ?

Hmmm I think it will be footage not after effect template !

339 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
StencilMedia says

I have to agree with everyone else… placeholders are far too small. They kind of look like they’ve been added as an afterthought. Maybe you could come in closer on some, closer still on others, maybe at an angle with a bit of depth of field and some reflections on the image etc etc.

How about some golden Santa dust coming off of the images to give it a ‘magical Christmas’ feel?! Maybe some kind of ‘golden hour’ flare coming through the window to make it a bit more cinematic and a wintery snow version as well. Just throwing some idea out there.

Looks really good though, I like it!

1486 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
dorde says

If I’m reviewer I’d soft reject this.
I suppose that reviewers don’t have a time to write long explanations for every rejected project, so this part of the forum is right place to discuss.
3D work is great, well done. But I don’t see anything magical before 0:25, and when fireworks start, camera is static and I don’t like upper part of the screen. I’d also use more cameras with cross dissolve (but I’d try with cuts too), with no camera motion around the christmas tree, and with no fast movements like 0:09.
Again, 3d part of the work is great, so if you give up on this christmas project, use that 3d interior for something new, maybe gallery…

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Russian Federation
AlexeyTrusov says

3D work is excellent. But in general, the work is pale, it is not a holiday. It is full of errors: small pictures, a lot of background, faded ugly color. The biggest mistake this lack of magic.

by
by
by
by
by
by