4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
675 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

Wooooohoooo :D Finally! I heard some rumours about it. It looks really cool, but I don’t like that this is only for 4.0. So I have to wait for the 4.0 Galaxy S2 update :)

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Thought about installing ICS on my Kindle Fire but video doesn’t work so that was a deal breaker. Hope they get that added soon because this looks awesome.

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

^ let you know Chrome for Android won’t support Flash content,but more advanced support for HTML5

1799 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

^ let you know Chrome for Android won’t support Flash content,but more advanced support for HTML5

... That’s bad.

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Great news. Just got a tablet last week and I was wondering why there was no Crome on it.

4140 posts
+3 more
tsafi says

its just the Beta ,i think its will be back on the official version,but since flash 11.1 for Android is the last version i don’t heave much hops on that issue

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

My Xoom tablet received Android 4 update a few days ago.
I guess the browser update is coming soon.

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

My Xoom tablet received Android 4 update a few days ago.

Give us a review :P

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

Overall, it’s a slight improvement in user interface, everything else looks the same.
Two things I’ve noticed, Android browser freezes from time to time, that never happened on honeycomb and the sound is stronger. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by