1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Kuikkusu says

Hi

Hoping this is in the right forum.

I recently purchased Cinematic Opening http://videohive.net/item/cinematic-opener/668989?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=AuroraVFXfrom here and I am looking to extend the duration to about 2:30mins from the original 1:10 so I can add more credits/music, but finding this tricky to accomplish.

Composition settings doesn’t appear to do the trick at all and I’m presuming this is something to do with the plugins the template comes with?

Relatively new to AE but should be able to do this if someone can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

128 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ashcat says

Hello Kuikkusu

Its a little hard to say without looking at the file but i think as this file has some per-rendered footage it may be a little tricky. Again as i can’t check the file myself this is all guess work. If i am correct then you would need to find some loopable points and create looping points to which you can extend to any duration you need.

Comp settings will only allow you to extend the comp duration it won’t loop anything. There is an AE script called the loop-maker which makes a loop for you.

I see that you posted this a few days ago, hopefully you managed to sort it anyway.

by
by
by
by
by
by