3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Denmark
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
AzaraT says

Hello,

I’m looking for a clean business template with a fully visible sub menu (eg no drop down menus etc). An example of such menu can be found here: http://themeforest.net/item/transportation-website-full-01/22707 (note: only the menu). You should also be able to not use the sub-menu while still containing a nice and clean look. The design should be in light (not a dark design..)

I haven’t been able to find such a template on this site, but I might have missed some, so if there’s anyone who know such template on the site it would be awesome.

Also I do not have enough founding to pay for a custom design, so I’m looking for something like on themeforest in the price range of max $25.

Thanks in advance,

Jacob / AzaraT

436 posts Don't be a HATER!
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
webinpixels says

$25? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

3 posts
  • Denmark
  • Exclusive Author
AzaraT says

There’s a lot of good themes on this site for $25 no? :) As said i cannot afford to buy a unique custom made design, it was more if someone was looking to make another design for themeforest or if someone knew a design like this already up on themeforest.

147 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
zecchin says

Well, i suggest that you buy a theme that have the style you like, and than, ask someone to add an submenu like that on it, even if doesnt have it. It should be easy. But definitely, you will need more than 25$ for that.

If you want to, send me some links via my profile page, to the business themes that you like. I can tell which of those would go well with that kind of sub-menu.

Good luck with your search.

1475 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says

Not only do you come to Theme Forest to find a super cheap premium high-quality site, but you put a limit that cuts basically every Wordpress out of the equation.

Good luck, brotha.

3 posts
  • Denmark
  • Exclusive Author
AzaraT says

@ Zecchin

Thanks make, I’ll look at it :)

@ AkexPascal

Well I don’t need a wordpress theme. Most of the designs i’ve been interested in on this site have been around $17. I don’t know if I’ve suddenly found all the cheap designs on themeforest, but i found $25 to be fine according to the prices I’ve found on the site. If I go into Site Templates – Business and sort according to price I can see the most expensive theme is $22? So $25 seemed like a reasonable prize, as said I’m not looking for something custom made but something already on the site, or it was just an idea if someone wanted to make a themeforest theme out of it.

by
by
by
by
by
by