5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
terrykent says

Hi guys, I just had a purchaser complain about the quality of an image of mine he purchased on PD. The is the image http://2.s3.envato.com/files/13775375/Canary%20Whalf%201.jpg He purchased the small file for $1 at 557×359 pixels and his complaint was that there were alot of jpeg compression artifacts on the image and he couldn’t use it. I have looked at the original 39 megapixel image I uploaded and as it is an uncompressed jpeg the image is clean! I pointed out to him that I did not compress this image and that the image he purchased should only be viewed at it’s native resolution or below but I would post a thread on the contributor forum to see what PD had to say about it. Unfortunately I cannot check the file he purchased as I begrudge paying for my own file. I would be happy to send him a larger file FOC as a goodwill gesture but I’m not sure how this would be viewed by PD?

5633 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

Thanks for brining this to our attention Terry. Would you be able to submit a support ticket with all the info you just posted? http://support.envato.com/

They’ll be able to check it out for you. Thanks!

94 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
silent47 says

i hope that this problem is not going happen to me.I’m sorry man

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
terrykent says

Well I sent in a support ticket and this was the reply I got back, perhaps the customer was trying to expand the image to a larger than native size?

Hey Terry,

Thank you for your message.

Any sort of swap/refund requests do need to go through Envato support. The file looks crisp and clean on our end as far as I can tell.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Curt Z. Envato Support Department

Ticket ID: 211659

by
by
by
by
by
by