275 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
girlscancode says

Hi boys and girls,

I am sure you heard this 1000 times, but my client wants a photo slider like fotolia has – implemented on his first page, and I can’t do Flash even if my life depended on it. Could you advise me, is there a similar slider on this marketplace which I could buy?

Thank you, Gabriela

592 posts Don't be so humble - you are not that great.
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
plusquare says

Maybe this one from oxylus: Slider

But search for 3d slider or 3d gallery on the search field and it will appear one that suits what you want for sure ;)

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

here you go.

Its call image-flow and IMO those are great optional for you or you can search under the title “image flow”

http://activeden.net/item/3d-image-flow/full_screen_preview/22284 .

http://activeden.net/item/igalleryx-photo-stack-gallery-v2/full_screen_preview/9069

275 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
girlscancode says

Hey guys, this is fantastic!!! Thank you so much! Because I don’t do flash, I never browsed through activeden, I remained within the limits of GR, TF and CC – but now that the necessity appeared I am really stunned of what treasures I find here!

Do you think I would have a problem integrating these into a wordpress website?

Thanks again!

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
I never browsed through activeden, I remained within the limits of GR, TF and CC – but now that the necessity appeared I am really stunned of what treasures I find here!

Do you think I would have a problem integrating these into a wordpress website?

Thanks again!
never browsed through activeden files …Outrage :P

If you don’t know flash you need to find Image flow that is heavily set via Xml so you don’t have to enter the Fla(Fla is the Edit Swf), so you can change the main Xml Url link with notepad on the class.(so you need to find image flow that build with class and not coded on the actual FLA ,I think most of Rim stuff is 100% class but i am not sure ) .

Before you buy just ask the developer ,or you can hire any flasher here to do it for you. If its just basic setting on word-press with no flash modification this should not cost much and its very fast setting for any flasher here . Or sometime the developer will do it for you its up to his policy the way he helps buyer`s

510 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
pxt says

If you need help setting it up, I am available for freelance. Just contact me via my profile. :)

4 posts
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
Artefficient says

just funny that your name is Girls Can Code and you “cannot do Flash even if your life depended on it” ;)

587 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
jayc says
just funny that your name is Girls Can Code and you “cannot do Flash even if your life depended on it” ;)

She’s a PHP developer man, and common for 80% of the files here u can’t say that’s coding, that’s timeline and xml’s. Show me a file that uses a framework like http://puremvc.org/.

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
80% of the files here u can’t say that’s coding

80% is an over statement unless you can define for me what is flash coding on your on point of view on this AD matter?

4 posts
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
Artefficient says
She’s a PHP developer man, and common for 80% of the files here u can’t say that’s coding, that’s timeline and xml’s. Show me a file that uses a framework like http://puremvc.org/.
...yeah, I’m actually a girl, too! and I support All Girls that Can Code big time! I just wanted to make a friendly joke because image galleries are mostly code. I had no idea that she is a PHP developer – it’s not on her profile. Girls That Code Rock!:)
by
by
by
by
by
by