sorry :( my bad

277 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
girlscancode says

@Artefficient – girls will rule the world someday ;)

In fact I “code” HTML /CSS (yeah, I know that’s not really code) and php and a little javascript.

But you know what? I always approached flash with a prejudice (hope this is the word): I always thought flash is something you use when you don’t have great design skills and you need something to take away the client’s eyes from the weak parts of the website – just like you distract a child’s attention. Well, this is not entirely untrue, at least for some developers, but going through these files today made me realize that flash is a little more than a fast blindfold.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I love what you guys are doing here!

@PPDesign – Thanks a lot for the offer! I managed to solve it on my own this time – I found a free plugin that matched exactly with the client’s requirements – but I’ll contact you next time, if the offer will still stand!

Thanks again for answering my thread!

Gabriela

P.S. Hm…do you think I should change “my name” in GirlsCanCode-except-flash? I bet the domain is free :))

773 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+4 more
GARRO says
P.S. Hm…do you think I should change “my name” in GirlsCanCode-except-flash? I bet the domain is free :))

That sounds like a website from Mrs. Jobs…. hehe…. :)

Cheers

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

no problem if you don’t work for Steve Jobs like some people show that they work for Steve Jobs to promote his propaganda against flash technology :)

by
by
by
by
by
by