Hey guys, just wondering how you balance client work and envato marketplace uploads?
I haven’t uploaded anything in 7 months ( ) because I’ve got client work.
Anyone have the same problem?
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- United Kingdom
Client work tends to come with tight deadlines and pays very well (and usually within a couple of weeks). So if client works comes my way it takes priority.
Items for GraphicRiver are worked on as and when. But I am always sketching out my ideas for future items. Basically GR is always being worked on.
l love this way of working
I have some client works right now, and really want to forget about it.. still prioritize to make files for graphicriver