506 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Do you guys have this type of support issues? :)

First impression:

Tuesday, 2011, Jun 21 21:22:41 EEST

hi,i bought you template .it didn’t work on my site as the demo. could you please contact me ,to tell me how to install it properly or ,if it doesnt work,i may have to ask for a refund. thanks

My answer (1 hour later):

Hello CENSURED ,

the theme is working without any problems if it’s installed with a supported version of OpenCart. What is your OpenCart version?

Also, could you explain exactly what is wrong with your store?

The installation process is pretty simple – you only need to drag-end-drop the three folders to your OpenCart main directory.

Kind regards, Dimitar Koev

Second impression:

Tuesday, 2011, Jun 21 22:06:53 EEST

the version is version 5.0.5 the both slide doesnt show up at all and the images doesnt come up

My answer (1 hour later)

Hello again,

there is no such version of OpenCart.

The latest version is 1.5.0.5.

Also, it is clearly stated which are the supported versions and these are 1.4.9.3, 1.4.9.4 and 1.4.9.5

Regards, Dimitar Koev

Third impression:

Tuesday, 2011, Jun 21 23:23:41

i meant 1.5.o.5. secondly i tried 1.4.9.3 and 1.4.9.4. it had the same problem. any idea what the problem might be? dont get me wrong ,for now i am just looking for a solution and want everything to work out fine ,that is why i bought it in the first place. so if you could try and figure out whats wrong. the url is “censured” (there was NOTHING there) check it out yourself.

My answer (1 hour later):

Hello CENSURED ,

did you installed the OC system and was it working fine before you upload the theme?

Could you give me a temporary FTP access and do you have access to your store admin at the moment?

Fourth impression:

Wednesday, 2011, Jun 22 00:52:05

yes it was working fine when i install the open cart .but when i addedthe template it didnt work. here is a temporary access “_CENSURED” please do try and fix this asap.

Fifth impression:

Wednesday, 2011, Jun 22 22:32:17 EEST

hi ,what is going on ? if you know you cant fix it or install a proper working one ,please refund my money .thanks

Sixth impression:

Wednesday, 2011, Jun 22 00:54:34 EEST

hi, if i dont get a reply from you today ,i would assume it doesnt work and then request for a refund through paypal.

My answer when I woke up (I am in a different time zone):

Hello CENSURED ,

It looks like the modules are not activated in your store. Everything else looks and work just perfect.

You have a help file with explanations – just follow them.

I am afraid you don’t have the right attitude and being rude and insolent from your first message to the last one.

May be you don’t know, but we are NOT obliged to give support – However, we always do it for the purchasers with the right attitude.

You are talking about refund from the very first message – well, you can try but I am afraid you would need to read the refund terms and conditions again.

The theme is perfectly working, and 655 purchasers could confirm that.

Last but not least – buying a template doesn’t buy you a personal developer or slave. ;)

Have a nice day!

THE HOLLY ANSWER (15 minutes later):

you are very stupid to call me rude or not having right attitude. and most of all you have a very bad customer service. if a customer or client doesnt get things right with your product annd request for a refund ,does that give you the right to be abusive. was i in anyway abusive or rude to you? rather than asking for help or a refund.infact you are an inexperienced idiot.to reply me with such an email. if you are uneducated ,why not call someone that is ,so that can explain to you that ,my mail signifies that ,i want or need you to help me fix the problem or show me how,and that if it is a fault with your template that you know of ,and think you cant fix soon then return my money. Animal. I regret ever doing business with you ,and that is the last anyway. By the way pray i fix it or i am going to ask for a refund through paypal. bastard.

ANOTHER HOLLY MESSAGE (3 minutes later and NO, I was still not responded to the previous one):

You wish you never send that mail,i wish i could see you to smark that you mouth or face. people like you are either raciast or naturally rude to people and as such you easily pick up offence in people’s comment and assume everything they say is rude , because your mind is twisted and full of such thought and attitude and then you misinterpret every single words. and by the way ,every customer has every right to request for a refund if they are not satisfied with your product ,it is up to you to convince them that it works. Idiot.

Nice, eh?\\? :)

This guy never said hello, never asked for anything, talking about refund from the very first to the last message and he didn’t even opened the help file.

So, do you guys have clients like this? :) :) :)

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Remember there are always people out there who are nasty on and off the internet. You just have to ignore them and be of help so you don’t make them do something even worse.

P.S When you said: Have A Nice Day! that made me giggle.

506 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Honestly I was shocked when I saw the first HOLLY message, but I am giggling now too. :D

548 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
tonvie says
ThemeProvince said
You just have to ignore them and be of help so you don’t make them do something even worse.

+1 It’s not worth your time. I pissed of a gent here and he went to my site and started contacting all my clients in my portfolio to say I was just a hack who used templates lol.

You never know, sometimes it’s easier to give back a little cash than deal with a turd who has nothing better to do than harass you.

66 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeSector says

Gladly, I haven’t come across one yet.

I would be happy to offer them refund for being a pain in the ass.

441 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says

Ouch – some uncalled-for, nasty insults there.

Koev, you took the whole thing in the best possible way. Good for you, for sticking it to him (and in the manner you did), after all your patience and help. Gotta love people who expect the world on a silver platter, for next to nothing.

As ThemeProvince said, the internet is a harbor of petty people, who don’t think twice about the fact that the insults their throwing around are actually to a real person.

Hopefully this buyer see’s this forum post and thinks twice about what he’s said. Shame on you, person!

506 posts
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Yep, I am always trying to give my best and sometimes working 3-4 hours for free just to find a solution to a specific, even not a theme related problem.

Some people even say my support is one of the best here on TF (may be because I don’t have 10 000 sales and it’s still not that busy).

I just don’t like insolent people of the “Do it ASAP or I’ll ask for a refund” type without saying even “Hello”

I don’t afraid what he could possibly do. I am always 100% dedicated and honest to people so I expect at least the normal respect level.

However, after 2 more rude e-mails calling me anything from idiot and bastard to animal :D he just stopped (for now)

441 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says
Koev said
However, after 2 more rude e-mails calling me anything from idiot and bastard to animal :D he just stopped (for now)

I wonder – is it in any terms for envato, that something like this (constant harrassment from a buyer who clearly just wants to vent anger) could be cause for a ban from the website(s)? No one should have to put up with that sort of verbal abuse.

254 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
PabloFierro says

you should post this to http://clientsfromhell.net/, if you haven’t already.

63 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
DMThemes says

ROFL i can’t believe that this guy really exists!!! I mean really – do these kind of people really exist somewhere :O ? I met few clients from hell myself, but i never seen anything like this here on Envato, this guy should be like the mighty leader of all Envato clients from hell :D

Anyway, you can’t do anything about him, don’t lose your cool over such people, just try to laugh at his ‘ingenuity’!

by
by
by
by
by
by