1286 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Hi fellows,

often I think “Yeah, a new item request”. After reading I mostly notice that this thread is months old. The only reason why it came up to page 1 is because somebody still answered by presenting an item…......

I’m sure the most requestions are already finished after a few months.

Would be great when the authors who started an item request could give a short info in case that they found a matching file and don’t need any more.

Much better would be a sign in the forum directory to show a closed thread especially for requestions.

What do you think about it?

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Very good point Udo – exactly what I thought many times in the last days!
at least +1 from me :D

1286 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Very good point Udo – exactly what I thought many times in the last days!
at least +1 from me :D

Of course, all on AJ has to run like a swiss made clockwork!

Na klar, alles auf AJ muss laufen wie ein Schweizer Uhrwek! :D

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

:P …. pah, der Vorschlag war ja schliesslich von Dir ;) deutsche Perfektion passt natürlich auch :D
(at last that was your suggestion… German perfection is nice too :) )

14 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
SolaciumStudios says

Nah I reckon leave them open, its funny to watch people respond to year old threads :p. Any time I see a new thread in item requests, I always check the time stamp :)

64 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
JohnFil says

I think it would be useful for authors. What would topic does not become great when this is no longer necessary.

67 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
NikolaiZizenko says

I believe that such a decision would be very convenient .

1286 posts
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Thanks Scott for closing the old item requests! ;-)

They always came up again to steal our time and the place for news.

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

While we try and keep our eye open to close old threads, we will miss them from time to time :) Please feel free to flag them and add a brief description with the reason and we’ll be sure to lock them down. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by