109 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
whisper says

Hello and thanks for reading my post :)

I recently purchased a great template:

http://themeforest.net/item/infocus-powerful-professional-html-css-theme/full_screen_preview/91284

I need someone to quote me for a CMS to easily update this template. I would like all sections to be updated from the CMS

Look forward to hearing from you

Ta Amber

1028 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

You know there’s a Wordpress version for that template that you bought, right? Since you already are going with that design template, you may just want to buy the wordpress version and use Wordpress. Then, your CMS issue would be solved… You probably are going to pay a lot to have someone code that HTML into a custom CMS that most likely will not be nearly as good as Wordpress.

109 posts
whisper says

Thankyou for your reply… I don’t understand anything about wordpress.. I will look this up

77 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in New Zealand
ChunkStudio says

Hi, Nice choice of theme Amber – I can port that template to the modX CMS for you if you require – very easy to use /manage and loads in the browser in a snap ( not saying WP is slow or anything ;-) he he ) – shoot me an email from my TF page if interested. Cheers AL.

109 posts
whisper says
Hi, Nice choice of theme Amber – I can port that template to the modX CMS for you if you require – very easy to use /manage and loads in the browser in a snap ( not saying WP is slow or anything ;-) he he ) – shoot me an email from my TF page if interested. Cheers AL.

Hi there,

Can you email me with what you would charge to do this for me, I purchased both versions of the template and have been trying to teach myself WP but it seems limited with my basic knowledge :(

email me here – whisper@internode.on.net

Ta Amber

by
by
by
by
by
by