hey guys just wondering if you would use a cms system for your personal websites? i have several websites.. and would like to have them all on one page .. please feel free to give me ure feed back thanks (not includeing wordpress) ive tried wordpress and dont like it
e107 which im thinking about useing but not sure yet.. still looking around to see what catches my eye
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
TNL If you want to learn how to code you should start with html us and css. At least if you know how to code you will understand how everything functions in a template.
thanks for your feedback.. i do wanna learn.. i just dont like useing wordpress..
Good for you. Wordpress pretty much sucks.