• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
kvendrik says

I don’t think this guy is really asking for a clone but is just referring to that website because he wants to show an example of what he means. And SportTipsWorld, did you just really report my post because you were unkind to him in my opinion?
When someone talks about clone website, they are talking about the same scripts, the same images and sometimes, even the same content. Read this: http://www.ehow.com/facts_6816849_website-cloning_.html

I know what cloning a website means. But it’s possible that because of his lack of english he is referring to cloning but actually is trying to say that he wants to create a website with the same features that one has… And SportTipsWorld. The only thing I’m trying to say to you is that their is no need to be unkind to this guy….

5074 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Australia says
And SportTipsWorld. The only thing I’m trying to say to you is that their is no need to be unkind to this guy
No you called me a jerk.

You have an economic memory dude.

Be the master of your own convictions mate, if you say something either stick with it or apologise , but dont twist what you say to make you look like an arbitrator

178 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Netherlands
kvendrik says

And SportTipsWorld. The only thing I’m trying to say to you is that their is no need to be unkind to this guy
No you called me a jerk.

You have an economic memory dude.

Be the master of your own convictions mate, if you say something either stick with it or apologise , but dont twist what you say to make you look like an arbitrator

To be precise I said “Why do you have to be a jerk here?” I don’t twist anything here. I’m indeed sorry if the jerk part offended you but you were being unkind to this guy when there was no need for this.

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

This post got a little off track :P Try to keep it civil guys. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by