178 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kvendrik says

I don’t think this guy is really asking for a clone but is just referring to that website because he wants to show an example of what he means. And SportTipsWorld, did you just really report my post because you were unkind to him in my opinion?
When someone talks about clone website, they are talking about the same scripts, the same images and sometimes, even the same content. Read this: http://www.ehow.com/facts_6816849_website-cloning_.html

I know what cloning a website means. But it’s possible that because of his lack of english he is referring to cloning but actually is trying to say that he wants to create a website with the same features that one has… And SportTipsWorld. The only thing I’m trying to say to you is that their is no need to be unkind to this guy….

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says
And SportTipsWorld. The only thing I’m trying to say to you is that their is no need to be unkind to this guy
No you called me a jerk.

You have an economic memory dude.

Be the master of your own convictions mate, if you say something either stick with it or apologise , but dont twist what you say to make you look like an arbitrator

178 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kvendrik says

And SportTipsWorld. The only thing I’m trying to say to you is that their is no need to be unkind to this guy
No you called me a jerk.

You have an economic memory dude.

Be the master of your own convictions mate, if you say something either stick with it or apologise , but dont twist what you say to make you look like an arbitrator

To be precise I said “Why do you have to be a jerk here?” I don’t twist anything here. I’m indeed sorry if the jerk part offended you but you were being unkind to this guy when there was no need for this.

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

This post got a little off track :P Try to keep it civil guys. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by