no-thumbnail
EzentialSkincare Recent Posts Threads Started
8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
EzentialSkincare says

I need to make the testimonial from manually to auto. I bought the Modernize theme via Themeforest. I followed the code shows on http://support.goodlayers.com/auto-rotated-testimonial

But it doesnt seem to work. Worse it actually disable the function of the Next and Prev arrows. Now even I click on those arrows manually, they don’t work. :(

If you wish to look at the Testimonial feature on their demo site, please visit http://themes.goodlayers.com/?theme=modernize

jQuery(window).load(function() {

// Call jcarousellite
var carousellite = jQuery('.jcarousellite');
carousellite.each(function(){
    var fetch_num = jQuery(this).find('ul').children().length;
    jQuery(this).parent(".columns, .column").css('overflow', 'hidden');
    // jQuery(this).jCarouselLite({ btnNext: ".next", btnPrev: ".prev", visible: fetch_num });
    jQuery(this).jCarouselLite({ btnNext: ".next", btnPrev: ".prev", visible: fetch_num, auto: 4000, easing: "easeOutExpo", speed: 300 });
});

});

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi EzentialSkincare, this is a general open forum, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? Simply leave him a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction.

Of course, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Good luck!

no-thumbnail
EzentialSkincare Recent Posts Threads Started
8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
EzentialSkincare says

Thanks Dzinc. Thanks!! I left the message here as it’s a coding issue so I’m sure there are lots of good programmers here who may be able to give me a helping hand. Fingers crossed. It was already a big achievement to me knowing how to login to the server and found that folder…. I just don’t like IT very much. Haha

by
by
by
by
by
by