187 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Romania
+3 more
CleanScript says

He benchmarked TF’s code quality based on some free files, and also some free themes downloaded from his ‘friend’. That’s all we need to know.

That’s right, ignore the point on a speculation, bash on credibility, that’s all you seem to have left in this argument.

I got my answer, but thanks for the commitment and your need to prove your point.

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

So you ask why the couple of themes you checked (from more than 3500 available) appears to have bad code.

Then purethemes doubts you had even seen the code of themes sold here, and you say this is the best answer. Also the rest of us didn’t paid attention, because apparently we didn’t see the piracy side of this.

Makes sense.

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

You have too much free time on your hands! :D

187 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Romania
+3 more
CleanScript says

So you ask why the couple of themes you checked (from more than 3500 available) appears to have bad code.

Then purethemes doubts you had even seen the code of themes sold here, and you say this is the best answer. Also the rest of us didn’t paid attention, because apparently we didn’t see the piracy side of this.

Makes sense.

@Doru,because @purethemes said that apparently reviewers use a debug checker for wordpress themes that means that I am wrong and the code standards are higher than I thought. I gave a question and he gave me the most relevant response to my question.

187 posts
+3 more
CleanScript says

Snazzy comment, but I already mentioned that I was checking for standards so I know what to expect.

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Snazzy comment, but I already mentioned that I was checking for standards so I know what to expect.
As tsafi said .. if you are a serious coder you should create your own standards, not check other’s sources to see if they are good or not. Who are you to look for standards? If you would want to code something you should start working and do your best, not open useless threads.
7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

anyway back to the topic, if one needs to study good coding practices they can check this two guides from google:

Google HTML CSS Style Guide

and

Google JavaScript Style Guide

187 posts
+3 more
CleanScript says

anyway back to the topic, if one needs to study good coding practices they can check this two guides from google:

Google HTML CSS Style Guide

and

Google JavaScript Style Guide

Thank you! At last! Now there’s another valid answer! :D

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

1. some themes have a lot of javascripts in the header. i mean huge amounts. 10 – 20 includes. so you are right there. they never thought of combining them.

2. you not being an author do not have experience with the themes on themeforest. i ask you to create one and show us how it’s done.

edit: and some themes have code that make elements stay in one place with miracles.

123 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
mazoor says

Annoying.

by
by
by
by
by
by