Maybe this has been already discussed maybe not. Although I didn’t found it. What I would love to see added is a code tag so you can easily write some lines of AS code in your file description without needing to use the line breaks and find out that most of your code turns into emotions. Something like code would be great or AS whatever. It would help us alot cause right now I see people just pasting code and they don’t even notice there code gets screwed up. That’s just what I think that could come in handy.
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 7-8 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Nice idea, description with syntax highlight is useful for both author and buyer.
i ment [ code ] or [ as ] flashden turned it into an url
That would be good. I agree. I posted some code in a recent comment and it ended up all on one line, looking untidy.