380 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
celtathemes says

Good luck with the new projects, and welcome

189 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
mbudm says

Jason, welcome and if you bring us the FAQ /help tab… By far the most requested feature of authors… Then be prepared to have a lot of developers cross oceans to shake your hand.

149 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Jason says

Hello Marketplace citizens! Thanks for all the warm welcomes

And regarding…

Jason, welcome and if you bring us the FAQ /help tab… By far the most requested feature of authors… Then be prepared to have a lot of developers cross oceans to shake your hand.

Lets just say I might have seen Collis & Rodney working on something in Photoshop just the other day ;)

426 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
vasilios says

Cyan has left some pretty big shoes to fill! ;) I’m sure you can do it, though. Can’t wait to see all the new things that get implemented into the marketplaces.

And yay for the FAQ section! :D

Now you just need to get an avatar for yourself. :)

2201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

Jason Ellis…sounds familiar, like I read about you somewhere on the web…

Oh well, welcome to Envato!

149 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Jason says
Jason Ellis…sounds familiar, like I read about you somewhere on the web… Oh well, welcome to Envato!

Familiar? must say I’ve never Googled myself but it seems my alter ego http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Ellis is a skateboarding mixed martial artist radio jock, but someone got my height and weight wrong on wikipedia guess I better login and edit it :D

87 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Aaron_Osteraas says
Jason Ellis…sounds familiar, like I read about you somewhere on the web… Oh well, welcome to Envato!
Familiar? must say I’ve never Googled myself but it seems my alter ego http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Ellis is a skateboarding mixed martial artist radio jock, but someone got my height and weight wrong on wikipedia guess I better login and edit it :D

Make yourself a mixed martial marketplacer

44 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ChristianKragh says

Exciting!

1312 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says

Lol the biggest selling file on 3DOcean is a grenade, what a peaceful world we live in :D

Anyways, welcome Jason ;-)

2201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says
Make yourself a mixed martial marketplacer

That’s already taken by Lance and me…sorta. But that’s probably why it sounded familiar :P

by
by
by
by
by
by