We’ve just posted our latest author interview on Envato Notes. It’s with CodeCanyon author Remi Corson.
He speaks at length about how he promotes himself, and supports his buyers. In particular, he speaks in detail about how he set up bbPress as an effective support forum.
So check out the interview. It’s worth the read!
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
He is amazing! Great interview, thank you Adrian!
Nice interview! A lot of good stuff there.
A good author is someone who cares about his buyers.
The hardest part of support for me is when there’s a bug in a customer’s theme, and they blame my plugin for breaking everything. WordPress plugins seem to have an undeserved bad reputation. It’s our job to help change this, to educate people. That’s also a part of self-promotion.
True! Keep up the good work Remi!